As for what's going on right now - Well I'm very happy to report that tonight we were finally able to order Connor's 1st Birthday invitations for his Hawaii party! We are so glad to finally have that part of it done. I'll post a picture when I get our copy of the proof back! His theme for birthday number one will appropriately be "monkeys" as he is most definitely a monkey. He's crawling everywhere, constantly climbing up into his highchair, and now walking 7-8 steps at a time. He's always on the go - always exploring something new - and always getting into trouble, lol!
Can you believe he was 9 months when he started doing this?!!!



The cutest grandson a grandpa could ever wish for!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteholy cow he's cute!
ReplyDeletehe looks like a little daredevil
Oh my cuttie, he is the cutest monkey...lol, he's climbing everywhere...
ReplyDeletewe make a pretty darn cute baby!!!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE little kiddo! I'm so glad you've created this site. Can't wait to see his beach adventure on it. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, he is growing up so quick. I can't believe it. Need to hook up soon so he and Jangie can play. Miss ya!
ReplyDelete